< Back to Resources
Raising Kids with a Healthy Body Image
A Guide for Parents of Young Children, this resource is available through Jessie’s Legacy: Eating Disorders Prevention + Awareness, which is a Family Services of the North Shore program in BC. Hard copies of this resource are available in limited quantity through Nüton.
- What influences body image in children?
- How can I be a good role model for my children?
- How can I help my child develop healthy eating habits?
- What if I am concerned about my child’s weight?
- What if my child is a picky eater?
PLEASE VISIT: jessieslegacy.com/resources-and-information/ to find and download excellent resources and information on eating disorders prevention and awareness.