PRESCHOOL | LITTLE FOOD EXPLORERS
Little Food Explorers is a program guide for Early Childhood Educators to help toddlers & preschoolers develop positive feelings about food & eating.
Workshop is for:
- Child Care Centre Staff (e.g., ECE’s, program administration)
- Classrooms enrolled in Early Childhood Education with a recognized college
- Training on current childhood nutrition recommendations & best practices in a fun, hands-on, and interactive environment.
* Program materials are only available to those who have attended a workshop. One program kit is available per child care centre.
* Resources for home are re-supplied annually at no cost to centres that have held a workshop.
Nüton follows a "do no harm" approach to nutrition education.Contact us to learn more
What comes with the program
Participants leave the workshop with a variety of free resources related to nutrition education for early years.
The following resources are provided at no cost to the child care centre:
Apples Picture Book
Beans Picture Book
Milk Picture Book
Oats Picture Book
Parent Permission Card
Positive Mealtimes Handout
Apples Recipe Card
Beans Recipe Card
Milk Recipe Card
Oats Recipe Card