PRESCHOOL | EARLY LEARNING & CHILD CARE
Little Food Explorers is a program guide for Early Childhood Educators to help toddlers & preschoolers develop positive feelings about food & eating.
Workshop is for:
- Child Care Centre Staff (e.g., ECE’s, program administration)
- Classrooms enrolled in Early Childhood Education with a recognized college
- Training on current childhood nutrition recommendations & best practices in a fun, hands-on, and interactive environment.
* Program materials are only available to those who have attended a workshop. One program kit is available per child care centre.
* Resources for home are re-supplied annually at no cost to centres that have held a workshop.
Nüton follows a "do no harm" approach to nutrition education.Contact us to learn more
What comes with the program
Participants leave the workshop with a variety of free resources related to nutrition education for early years.
The following resources are provided at no cost to the child care centre:
Apples Picture Book
Beans Picture Book
Milk Picture Book
Oats Picture Book
Parent Permission Card
Positive Mealtimes Handout
Apples Recipe Card
Beans Recipe Card
Milk Recipe Card
Oats Recipe Card
Feeding with Love and Good Sense